Feb 19, 2008

Use of Improvement & worry

Question 44 Where could you use some improvement?

Question 45 What do you worry about?



Question 44 Where could you use some improvement?

TRAPS: Another tricky way to get you to admit weaknesses. Don't fall for it.

BEST ANSWER: Keep this answer, like all your answers, positive. A good way to answer this question is to identify a cutting-edge branch of your profession (one that's not essential to your employer's needs) as an area you're very excited about and want to explore more fully over the next six months.


Question 45 What do you worry about?

TRAPS: Admit to worrying and you could sound like a loser. Saying you never worry doesn't sound credible.

BEST ANSWER: Redefine the word 'worry' so that it does not reflect negatively on you.

Example: "I wouldn't call it worry, but I am a strongly goal-oriented person. So I keep turning over in my mind anything that seems to be keeping me from achieving those goals, until I find a solution. That's part of my tenacity, I suppose."


Financial Markets- Basics

India Investor

India Insured

Forwarded Emails